Be sure to visit the Tuition & Fees
page to view the cost of attendance.
Limited financial aid is available through our scholarship funds. Students may request the application and financial aid forms from the Rochester Bible Institute’s office, 585-436-7523.
Please contact the Veteran’s Administration: http://www.gibill.ny.gov
Note: Students may apply for a scholarship once they have completed the admission
process and received a letter of acceptance. Scholarships awarded varies based on
hardship and is for tuition only; books are not included.
- Rochester Christian Reform Church
- Thomas Family Christian Education Fund
- Victorious Living Christian Life Center, Inc.
Students who are members in good standing.
- Victorious Women in Christ
*Note: One incentive per semester.
- Students who pre-register (a month before class begin) and pay in full for a
course receive $25 off a course.
- Bring a friend (new students) and receive $25 off a course.